Administrative council is a part of the Institute that decides about the below mentioned matters:
• Budgeting and Financial Support
• Administration and Organization
• Administration and Management Problems solution
• Deciding on the future of activities
• Deciding about development
• Business management and development
The Council is holding every week with first level managers of Rifah Afghanistan Vocational Institute . The first level managers of Rifah Afghanistan Vocational Institute are the permanent members of the council and the second level managers are the temporary members of the council.
The permanent members are:
• Rector of the Institute
• Vice rector for Students' Affairs
• Directorate for Financial & Administrative Affairs
• The Vice rector for Students' Affairs is the secretor of the council and Rector or Director of Finance & Adminsitration is the chief of the council.